lunes, 24 de mayo de 2021

My Future Job

 Hello everyone!!

Today i will talk about my future job. 

In the future I would like to work in the clinical area of psychology, or in the area of criminology or forensic psychology. For this I would work in an office within a hospital or similar, although I would also like to open my own practice. Regarding what I would like my work space to be like, well...I would love to work in an office that has nice views and a big window through which, lots of light comes in, the place would have to be spacious and decorated in a homey way, so that when patients come in they feel comfortable and at home. In addition, I would like to have several plants and decorative pictures.



One of the things that interests me most in life is research, especially investigating different realities and types of people, so I would like to travel in different parts of the world, so if my job allows me to travel I would be very grateful.


Regarding the salary, I would like it to be enough for my transportation and living expenses, as well as to treat myself once in a while and be able to travel.

Actually I'm studying psychology, and in the future I would like to deepen my knowledge in the clinical or forensic area (as I said before), so I am planning to do a master's or doctorate outside the country.



That's all, se you later! :3

3 comentarios:

  1. It is incredible! it is very similar to what I want. I hope you achieve everything you want. Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Very good. There are two small mistakes: you must use research when you are learning about human activity; the second is you should say travel to different parts....

    ResponderBorrar

Entrada destacada

English Language Challenges

Hello everyone! As you know this will be our last blog, so I'll tell you about my experience in the English course this semester. Firs...